During Black History Month White People Should Not Be Able to ___

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
During black history month white people shouldn't be able to _____

For me it's use any thing associated with black culture like our music or movies.

What yaw saying?

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually btw, I'm tryna get this shyt established as a law since these muthafukkas talking about we equal.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No negative shyt with black people should be on tv.

No episodes of Maury with nikkas in it, only white people.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
use black products without acknowledging it. a lot of black people know, but white people should actually be taking part in BHM the most.

white women would be lost without our aspirin, for example.

i'm not even mad about it, but i think black history month (or any other analogous celebration) should be about people that aren't in our group giving some props. it should bring us together, not make us look like some marginalized aliens.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
use black products without acknowledging it. a lot of black people know, but white people should actually be taking part in BHM the most.

white women would be lost without our aspirin, for example.

i'm not even mad about it, but i think black history month (or any other analogous celebration) should be about people that aren't in our group giving some props. it should bring us together, not make us look like some marginalized aliens.
Seriously, and all they celebrate is civil rights and slavery.

They ain't celebrating when Hannibal shytted on the Romans, When Sidney Poiter won an Oscar, when OJ was found not guilty.

fukk these nikkas

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Seriously, and all they celebrate is civil rights and slavery.

They ain't celebrating when Hannibal shytted on the Romans, When Sidney Poiter won an Oscar, when OJ was found not guilty.

fukk these nikkas

:mjpls: i don't know about that last one, breh...

:pachaha:

there are a lot of things that everyone, not just white americans should take the time to think about this month and truly appreciate. not to stir up negative emotions about stereotypes, but entertainment really wouldn't be shyt without black people. they needed us so bad that they had to pretend to be us :banderas:. i'm a little faded, so before i start sounding like a cacc00n, i'ma chill on that point. i'ma keep it light and tasteful.

But let's not act like black societies didn't rule this planet 'ages' ago. Dudes want to have irish, italian, etc type of heritage but don't want to trace it all the way back. The time for that is now.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls: i don't know about that last one, breh...

:pachaha:

there are a lot of things that everyone, not just white americans should take the time to think about this month and truly appreciate. not to stir up negative emotions about stereotypes, but entertainment really wouldn't be shyt without black people. they needed us so bad that they had to pretend to be us :banderas:. i'm a little faded, so before i start sounding like a cacc00n, i'ma chill on that point. i'ma keep it light and tasteful.

But let's not act like black societies didn't rule this planet 'ages' ago. Dudes want to have irish, italian, etc type of heritage but don't want to trace it all the way back. The time for that is now.
That's what I'm saying.

Honestly we have a black president right now, we should try to get some of this shyt made into laws while this nikkas still in office.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's what I'm saying.

Honestly we have a black president right now, we should try to get some of this shyt made into laws while this nikkas still in office.

that's precisely what will make it harder on a federal level. US is inherently racist and the reality is, we should have been working for a majority black congress waaaaay before a black president. cacs got a punching bag, imo but dude does his thing (sort of :whoa:).

no matter what race, i think the time is now to stop taking these fukking elected millionaires so seriously. they don't represent any of us. if obama taught us anything, it's that the grassroots ish works. we should be doing that for a REAL cause with more obstensible results instead of leader with an agenda and obvious lust to leave a legacy.

*i'm essentially saying that black people have been the benchmark. if we're setting the styles, we need to take advantage of that aspect of our history today. kinda convoluted, i know.

Last edited:

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's precisely what will make it harder on a federal level. US is inherently racist and the reality is, we should have been working for a majority black congress waaaaay before a black president. cacs got a punching bag, imo but dude does his thing (sort of :whoa:).

no matter what race, i think the time is now to stop taking these fukking elected millionaires so seriously. they don't represent any of us. if obama taught us anything, it's that the grassroots ish works. we should be doing that for a REAL cause with more obstensible results instead of leader with an agenda and obvious lust to leave a legacy.

*i'm essentially saying that black people have been the benchmark. if we're setting the styles, we need to take advantage of that aspect of out history today. kinda convoluted, i know.
That's real talk, congress is the power, certain groups just need a figurehead to establish laws that they might suggest.

But that's real talk, you can't count yourself out. If you develop and interest then pursue it.

Lol @ you having to write a summary for nikkas. Don't dumb yourself down for lazy nikkas, most lazy people are ignorant, so they're ignorant because of their laziness.

Make these nikkas work their minds out for your opinion.