Dumbells only workouts

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couldnt find any threads on this but is it possible to reach your fitness goals with a dumbell/bench and pull up stand only workout? The heaviest dumbell is 50LBs:martin:

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sounds like more than enough to get a good amount of variations and reach different muscle areas...

i'd turn to youtube for some workouts.

add pushups, planks, and other body weight workouts and you've got yourself a nice routine
I also got a lat pull/row and leg press machine:francis:
It's at my apartment gym, I just don't like going to regular, crowded gyms:yeshrug:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're fine. You'd be surprised how many people lift weights "wrong". As long as you're squeezing at the peak of your contraction, you're good. Lifting this way typically make all the cats slanging big numbers around, lower their weight. So those 50's can go a long way.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For now, but soon your workout lust will be insatiable. You will join one of the big gyms, and still won't be satisfied. Next thing you know you will dream about squatting. Welcome to the gym life.
I know what you're saying but I played sports throughout h.s and have no reason for squats anymore (not worth the stress you're putting on knees and back imo) but you're right I probably should've been joined gym because it's only so many exercises you can do with a minimum amount of weight and equipment

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
I know what you're saying but I played sports throughout h.s and have no reason for squats anymore (not worth the stress you're putting on knees and back imo) but you're right I probably should've been joined gym because it's only so many exercises you can do with a minimum amount of weight and equipment
your wilding. Squats work your whole body out and it's great cardio. You need knee wraps and proper technique. Also if you played sports in high school I can only assume that soon those 50lb dumbbells aren't gonna be enough for you to get a good workout in

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are your goals?
I'm currently around 200 lbs and desperately trying to get back to my weight of 185 two years ago.

Where I was 2 springs ago...
Full_Size_Render.jpg

Where Im at now :flabbynsick:
IMG_6027_copy.jpg

Last edited:

semtex

:)
Daps
oh well then absolutely thats enough. I'd do lots of high rep goblet squats, dumbbell swings, one arm shoulder presses, turkish get-ups. And get a jump rope :ahh:

plus you can always do timed high rep calisthenics.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh well then absolutely thats enough. I'd do lots of high rep goblet squats, dumbbell swings, one arm shoulder presses, turkish get-ups. And get a jump rope :ahh:

plus you can always do timed high rep calisthenics.
Preciate the advice breh, I know it also starts in the kitchen, I'm gonna have to do better with tracking calories