bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Dude straight up gang-raped her because he was jealous she was getting dikk in other places?

Soft ass males.

And how he know several other degenerates to come along and act accordingly? The fukk??

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Street Fighter pro Robinho banned from all Capcom events after telling disturbing rape story on stream

dude tells a story about running on a train on sum thot and now he’s blacklisted from all Capcom events and possibly getting arrested:ooh:

dumbass.

you don’t tell these types of stories on stream for the world to see…especially not in a post me-too climate :mjlol: fukking idiot
Running a train?
What’s the “crime”

NO I HAVEN’T READ THE STORY YET, FEEL LAZY RIGHT NOW SO A nikka WAITING FOR THE CLIFF TI HUXTIBLE NOTES :manny:

Ok, watching now but here’s him telling the story…

:damn: Said he called up 8 of his friends to do it, so I’m gonna guess this one of them favela nikkaz because who has 8 nikkaz on deck ready to fukk one girl? Sounds like some gang initiation type shyt. Anyways, after watching I feel like it cut off just a little too early. I feel, this may not be what the uproar is.

When you get raped, you either call the police or you take the L but what you don’t do is the next day go “why you do that”, that’s a sign of what it could be which is she’s a hoe. For those of you who don’t know what a hoe is IN REAL LIFE, NOT IN THEORY, they really BOUT THAT shyt.

I once walked into a hotel and one of my peoples was smashing this white chick who used to hang around and smoke/etc. there was two other people in the room already. I’m like what the fukk is this and they like “we winning” (I’m paraphrasing) but what happens next is an exact. This bytch goes “does anyone else want some before I put this away” :huhldup:
I’ve come across plenty more that stroll like that and worse. Pimps sell these hoes a dream, dreams then come true if these hoes are rolling with CHOCOLATE GIDDYUUUUP :francis:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Running a train?
What’s the “crime”

NO I HAVEN’T READ THE STORY YET, FEEL LAZY RIGHT NOW SO A nikka WAITING FOR THE CLIFF TI HUXTIBLE NOTES :manny:
Stop.

During one of his streams, Robinho relayed a story detailing how he sought revenge against a former partner for being “a hardcore skank” and “huge slut,” according to the translation posted by Twitter user CruzaderOnline. In the clip, Robinho said the two of them got “hammered,” then he called eight men over to the house they were staying at to have their way with her, with Robinho himself participating.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Running a train?
What’s the “crime”

:damn: Said he called up 8 of his friends to do it, so I’m gonna guess this one of them favela nikkaz because who has 8 nikkaz on deck ready to fukk one girl? Sounds like some gang initiation type shyt. Anyways, after watching I feel like it cut off just a little too early. I feel, this may not be what the uproar is.

When you get raped, you either call the police or you take the L but what you don’t do is the next day go “why you do that”, that’s a sign of what it could be which is she’s a hoe. For those of you who don’t know what a hoe is IN REAL LIFE, NOT IN THEORY, they really BOUT THAT shyt.

I once walked into a hotel and one of my peoples was smashing this white chick who used to hang around and smoke/etc. there was two other people in the room already. I’m like what the fukk is this and they like “we winning” (I’m paraphrasing) but what happens next is an exact. This bytch goes “does anyone else want some before I put this away” :huhldup:
I’ve come across plenty more that stroll like that and worse. Pimps sell these hoes a dream, dreams then come true if these hoes are rolling with CHOCOLATE GIDDYUUUUP :francis:

You are such a dusty bum ass nikka :snoop:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Running a train?
What’s the “crime”

y'all be dogging hoes but them nikkaz sitting waiting for next while p*ssy being ran through in their face are worse to me

I never respected thristy dudes like that in real life.

if she a cum bucket and you hitting it you ain't any better.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
y'all be dogging hoes but them nikkaz sitting waiting for next while p*ssy being ran through in their face are worse to me

I never respected thristy dudes like that in real life.

if she a cum bucket and you hitting it you ain't any better.
This one in particular, I could just imagine how this topic would go. And she would say some real shyt like "it would be hard to get 8 guys together who wouldn't feel jealous or insecure enough to go thru with it"

But if the perfect environment/situation was to pop off? shyt, y'all never heard of SWINGER CLUBS? Muthafukkaz get it in all around you. That's why it's a sin to love them hoes :manny:
I'm a square btw