DUMB XBOX QUESTION ALERT BUT DAPS ON DECK

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
havent played video games for years...i have an xbox360 i use for streaming. my boy showed me some pics of a new battlefield got me amped. whats the newest xbox system out? what would i need to get to play that new battlefield? also would i be able to play some call of duty/download old street fighter games? daps on deck i been completely lost on games for years

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The Xbox One is the latest MS system.

Get the Xbox One X if you have a 4K TV, or a regular Xbox One S if you don't have a 4K TV.

Look into the PS4 though, to see if you want to play those exclusives. The new Battlefield is on both the PS4 and X1

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
If you don't care about graphics, and don't mind being a lil patient...

We'll be hitting Black Friday in about 2 months and can grab a ps4 or xbox one s for about 150 bucks most likely.

whats the difference between box 1 s and xbox1? is the xbox1s better than the 360? if it looks brtter than that im cool wit it thats really the last system i used consistently

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cop a Xbox One X if u got a 4K TV in the crib.

It's a more powerful system that's made for nikkas with 4K TVs and shyt.

The Xbox 1 s is like the regular one that's good for regular 1080P TVs.

The xbox 360 is the old shyt that came out in 2005 so ignore it.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
whats the difference between box 1 s and xbox1? is the xbox1s better than the 360? if it looks brtter than that im cool wit it thats really the last system i used consistently
Huge difference in graphics X1X is superior to the S in every way imaginable.If you got the $ get the X1X

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

XBox One X is the latest system from Microsoft, best performance, best graphics
Xbox One S vs. Xbox One X: Which console should you buy?

Xbox 1 S was the previous model, but is a step up from the 360. If you don't have a 4K TV and care more about price, I would just get the S version :yeshrug:. Like mentioned above Black Friday is around the corner and there should be good deals on both systems.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like an Xbox One S would more than suit your needs while still leaving a couple hundred extra dollars in your wallet over getting the X model. The X will give you a bump in speed and graphics, but the S is still more than capable of holding its it own, especially since it can do HDR.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The Xbox One is the latest MS system.

Get the Xbox One X if you have a 4K TV, or a regular Xbox One S if you don't have a 4K TV.

Look into the PS4 though, to see if you want to play those exclusives. The new Battlefield is on both the PS4 and X1
This

But, also if you are trying to be on a budget and want a large gaming library at best your disposal, an Xbox One X w/ game pass is the move, breh.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
cop an xbox one. i have an OG xbox one not even the Slim one. you can install Kodi and watch all types of movies/tv/etc. you can download Street Fighter and other random old games and def play a bunch of Call of Duty titles that are backwards compatible from the 360.
this

if you got 360 you can play your old games on it still if you want or get gamepass and play whatever your heart desires

Kodi

only get the 1X if you trying to do some serious gaming on a 4kTV...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
havent played video games for years...i have an xbox360 i use for streaming. my boy showed me some pics of a new battlefield got me amped. whats the newest xbox system out? what would i need to get to play that new battlefield? also would i be able to play some call of duty/download old street fighter games? daps on deck i been completely lost on games for years
I'm going to answer your question and blow your mind all in one instance.

Xbox one or Xbox one X is what you're looking for.

Now Xbox is backwards compatible meaning you can play x360 games on it. And it can stream even better than the 360 could.

The original Xbox one can be found for as cheap as $100, the Xbox one X goes for about $350 on average but it's marked at $500 when not on sale.