Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
if a twin set of nikkas impregnant a set of twin hoes.....:patrice:

will the babies come out identical :lupe: :lupe:

done.gif

Daps
DON'T SOME TWINS HAVE IDENTICAL DNA OR SOME shyt? THE QUESTION WOULD BE HOW WOULD YOU ESTABLISH PATERNITY? IF BOTH MALES DENY IT THEN THE COURT CAN'T LEGALLY MAKE EITHER PAY FOR CHILD SUPPORT. :laff:

I remember a Maury episode where this nikka suspected his twin brother was messing around with his girl, and believed that the brother was the real father of his kid. Both twins did the DNA test, and both got the "You ARE the father"......Maury had to explain to the audience that since they have the same DNA, there was no way to establish via DNA which one was the father

BUT.......the twin brother (and the chick) had denied that they messed with each other.....so they also did the lie detector test on dude. I don't remember what the result of that was, but I think the brother was found to be lying

EDIT: Oh, shyt.....I remembered the last part wrong....just found it on youtube (0:47 to 2:05)

The brother claimed he fukked the chick and she DENIED it......he took the lie detector test claiming he fukked her, and was found to be lying :heh:

Maury is a crazy-ass show :heh:

Last edited:

ELITE

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ever go into deep thought about being a squirrel?
Every time I see 1 my brain is like :wow: imagine climbing trees and doing all types of stunts.

LOL, i think the same thing about babies. They just sit there in their bouncy chair for hours, happy as shyt. What are you thinking about that is bringing you so much joy niglet?