dudes who holla at chicks,get turned down,then cuss chicks out unappreciation

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I swear some of these nyggaz are lame as fucc and in essence fucc the game up for real playaz. I hit the club tonight and as I leave, i see a group of nyggaz who probly didn't go in the club outside tryna holla at damn near evry byytch that walks by:

Dusty nygga #1 "yo,ma what's up widit? :shaq:

Girl (just keeps on walkin :beli:)

Dusty nygga #1 "Aye, Aye, Mama, (grabs the chick by the arm and stops her) :shaq:

Girl "why u grabbin me?" :why:

Dusty nygga #1 "I'm tryna see what's good wit u later, what u bout 2 get into,come kick it it wit a real nygga"

Girl "I got a man, it ain't cool" :stopitslime:

Dusty nygga #1 "well fucc u then byytch!! , u ain't a bad byytch anyway, I should spit on u byytch" :pacspit::scusthov:

Rest of the dusty nyggaz co-sign with the nygga and start laughin:snoop:

who taught these nyggaz, that this type of fuccery was cool? And why did this bum azz nygga get so Gat dam tight and emotional bcuz a byytch wasn't interested? Nyggaz like that fucc up the game for the real playaz that holla at a chick on some smooth/playa grown man shhyt. Some of these chix are so damn guarded after a million and 1 thirsty nyggaz be at em so hard, that by the time a nygga with some Got damn sense tries to talk to em bytches be damn near shook.. now before y'all accuse me of bein a captain. I didn't say 1 word to the chick or these lame azz nyggaz. I just looked at these nyggaz in discust.

Clown azz nyggaz. I'm glad I was raised to be a playa/nygga with game and I abide by the rules of the game:obama:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear some of these nyggaz are lame as fucc and in essence fucc the game up for real playaz. I hit the club tonight and as I leave, i see a group of nyggaz who probly didn't go in the club outside tryna holla at damn near evry byytch that walks by:

Dusty nygga #1 "yo,ma what's up widit? :shaq:

Girl (just keeps on walkin :beli:)

Dusty nygga #1 "Aye, Aye, Mama, (grabs the chick by the arm and stops her) :shaq:

Girl "why u grabbin me?" :why:

Dusty nygga #1 "I'm tryna see what's good wit u later, what u bout 2 get into,come kick it it wit a real nygga"

Girl "I got a man, it ain't cool" :stopitslime:

Dusty nygga #1 "well fucc u then byytch!! , u ain't a bad byytch anyway, I should spit on u byytch" :pacspit::scusthov:

Rest of the dusty nyggaz co-sign with the nygga and start laughin:snoop:

who taught these nyggaz, that this type of fuccery was cool? And why did this bum azz nygga get so Gat dam tight and emotional bcuz a byytch wasn't interested? Nyggaz like that fucc up the game for the real playaz that holla at a chick on some smooth/playa grown man shhyt. Some of these chix are so damn guarded after a million and 1 thirsty nyggaz be at em so hard, that by the time a nygga with some Got damn sense tries to talk to em bytches be damn near shook.. now before y'all accuse me of bein a captain. I didn't say 1 word to the chick or these lame azz nyggaz. I just looked at these nyggaz in discust.

Clown azz nyggaz. I'm glad I was raised to be a playa/nygga with game and I abide by the rules of the game:obama:

so you left the club alone...with no b1tch? believe it or not, many b1tches like hood n1ggas that do dumb sh1t like that...

Mcbeany

indeedy
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I feel you on this. There are too many females out here to be cussing them out for not feelin you. Some of these chicks be shook after that happens and give the next dude a fake number or dont pick up.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
so you left the club alone...with no b1tch? believe it or not, many b1tches like hood n1ggas that do dumb sh1t like that...

Nah, I actually had a chick with me along with about 8 other people ,guys and girls.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
that shyt is disgusting
couple of years back something similar happened to some friends,her man stepped in the dusty niccas beat him up and the girls too :snoop:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that shyt is disgusting
couple of years back something similar happened to some friends,her man stepped in the dusty niccas beat him up and the girls too :snoop:

Damn the boyfriend lost :laff:

Dusty nikka violated the girl with words then the whole squad with fistacuffs:wow:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if they turn them down respectfully theres no need to cuss but some of them are ruthless with it why not just say you have a man

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Happened to me and my girls often..I think the first time it happened, we were all a bit offended...but now? Lol, we just laugh at these dudes..mostly because we know their feelings are hurt and they aren't mature enough to portray their disappointment properly...and I noticed that it really is the dusty dudes who get upset too..interesting observation :ohhh:

killacal

Banned
Daps
I swear y'all nikkas don't go outside to Cosign this shyt. No bytches like these type of nikkas.

Your hair look real healthy ma

Damn you looks like a KFC combo

All the while dressed in choppa outfits and house slippers. The worst part is how they try this week after week with no results. :what: you might have to venture away from Ratchett clubs cuz them hos look like Kobe in the 4th
angry_display_image.jpg