Dudes like Kyrie Irving piss me off. GOAT hair genetics but pissing around

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Dudes like him will have an immaculate hairline and be able to grow nice full beards, but will walk around unkept looking homeless.

Meanwhile you got people like me that see the writing on the wall with a thinning hairline and some brehs who's beards still look like patchy pubic hair. Some things in life just ain't fair.

:mjlol:

merlin_215815359_8d369c6d-24c7-43d6-b263-f2b9f232e320-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Meanwhile you got people like me that see the writing on the wall with a thinning hairline and some brehs who's beards still look like patchy pubic hair. Some things in life just ain't fair.

Blame your dad :mjcry:
Men have a hormone in their body called androgen, which is responsible for facial hair growth and a deep voice, among other common “masculine” traits. There’s also an enzyme in the body that converts testosterone (an androgen hormone) into another one called DHT, or dihydrotestosterone.

When DHT binds to the receptors on your hair follicles, it stimulates the growth of facial hair. But your genetics determine how sensitive your follicles actually are to DHT in the first place. So if your dad didn’t have sensitive follicles, then you probably won’t be able to grow a hefty beard.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Use Minoxidil and Finasteride for your head hair and minoxidil on your face for your beard.

Finasteride may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
  • inability to have or maintain an erection.
  • decreased sexual desire.
  • problems with ejaculation (including decreased volume of ejaculate)
  • pain in the testicles.