Dude thinks he can do better than his wife, completely fumbles the love of his life. What do y'all think?

AyyyLmao

All Star
Daps

What do y'all think? Me personally, I think new boyfriend is playing with fire staying with this woman. Sounds like she's not over her ex at all, and the only thing new breh has going for him is that he's "stable" (aka boring). She'll go running back to her ex at the first sign of trouble, just watch :snoop:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
didnt-read.gif

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read it.

Ex was acting like a bytch.
New boyfriend is kinda acting like a simp.
The girl has no proper male direction in her life which is why she is confused...

The end.

AyyyLmao

All Star
Daps
She shouldn't have told her Ex that things would be different if they were single. He might crash out and try to get rid of her current man on some:mjlit:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. She gave that boy an opening and all the reason to get rid of that new man.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
They killing the ex in the comments :mjlol:

Everybody saying he didn’t love her. I don’t think that’s necessarily true. Sometimes you have to lose someone to recognize their value.

But man life is crazy like that. As the dumpee you’ll sit around hoping the dumper comes back. Weeks, months, sometimes years you’ll wait. Radio silence. As soon as you’re happy with someone else boom they come back. It’s even worse if you got left and the person fell off the face of the earth.

I wonder what triggers that.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Emotions are a hell of a drug. I don’t know if I’d dip but I’d for sure be looking at her like :mjpls:
that fact that she didnt block him gives me red flags. she talked about her new bf like he was disposable.

she said herself she wanted to kiss him when he was crying :scusthov:

if they ever have a blow-out fight i wouldnt be surprised if she ended up on her ex's doorstep

that mom gives me the creeps too