Dude driving around with 3000 action figures on his truck (random thread

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
And there is a dumb ass woman actually riding with him looking as embarrassed as she should be smh
The older I get, the less I understand sentiments like this. If this man is taking care of his business and his family, what does it matter to anyone else he does with his time and money.

I used to call people lame for doing certain stuff, but Iā€™m starting to care less and less. Maybe if he was embarrassing his children publicly, idk?ā€¦ but otherwise. Who cares.

Also, the woman doesnā€™t look embarrassed to me. She looks like she doesnā€™t trust a random ass man with a camera rolling up to the car, which, I think, is why she never takes her eyes of him even as they pass by him.

ā„¢BlackPearl The Empressā„¢

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The older I get, the less I understand sentiments like this. If this man is taking care of his business and his family, what does it matter to anyone else he does with his time and money.

I used to call people lame for doing certain stuff, but Iā€™m starting to care less and less. Maybe if he was embarrassing his children publicly, idk?ā€¦ but otherwise. Who cares.

Also, the woman doesnā€™t look embarrassed to me. She looks like she doesnā€™t trust a random ass man with a camera rolling up to the car, which, I think, is why she never takes her eyes of him even as they pass by him.
You're making a lot of assumptions. I can't have a conversation about what you think that man is supposedly doing.