Dude Done Started A Twitter Race War

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
I don’t support what dude was saying about them, cus every group of people have flaws. with that said, aren’t southern Indians dark skin too :patrice:

She hates those lower-caste undesirables just as much.

That shyt has to be genetic :ohhh:

It’s just no damn way that’s all a cultural thing.

Idk how the hell East Asians lost the body odor gene, but South Asians have it the worst :scust:

Apologies if I’ve misunderstood, but them orientals can have a uniquely pungent odour (it just don’t hit the olfactory the way East Indian BO does).

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
She hates those lower-caste undesirables just as much.

Apologies if I’ve misunderstood, but them orientals can have a uniquely pungent odour (it just don’t hit the olfactory the way East Indian BO does).
Why Most Asian People Don’t Need to Use Deodorant

Yeah prolly cause most of em don’t wear deodorant either, but from what I’ve read online they lack the BO gene

Could be disinformation tho :patrice:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
It’s mostly young black folks from Stan Twitter pretending to be indian. Go to their profiles and you’ll see them with 2021 join dates and gifs of black celebrities

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
So nobody is going to be me the name of this song?

I fukk with this song too. Not really the lyrics but the beat. Sounds like some Neptune's shyt.

Daps
You know how you go to a buffet, and pile a bunch of non related stuff on your plate?

A turkey leg, French fries, meatloaf, ziti, broccoli, and some crab legs on top

:skip:

Stuffed as many stereotypes in there as possible

fried chicken shop
Rapper
Drugs, as if every time someone walks by us, we try to sell them drugs…I have never received a drugs sales pitch in my entire life
Monkeys
Police
Nappy hair

This is the equivalent of an all you can eat racist buffet