Dubai UAE Po-po with new rides, again

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Dubai-Lexus.jpg

Dubai-Toyota.jpg

...They’ve already got a Bugatti Veyron, Lamborghini, Ferrai, and Aston Martin in their fleet, and now they’ve added a new Lexus RC F to the mix....
It’s painted up in green and white to match the other cars and was one of two recent purchases. The other vehicle is a short wheelbase three-door Toyota Land Cruiser for those tougher, off-road encounters....

https://autos.yahoo.com/news/dubai-police-add-lexus-rc-f-toyota-land-203055182.html

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
I plan on visiting Dubai within the next five years...is it safe for nikkas out there?

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I plan on visiting Dubai within the next five years...is it safe for nikkas out there?
It's safe for everyone out there.

Tourism is what keeps that city relevant, and the residents have 0 reason to hassle visitors. The cleanliness, luxury, and largesse of the city is what makes it so great.

They won't rob you. They'll just have you empty your pockets out for them :takedat:
The airport alone had me going wtf. Lavish don't even begin to describe it.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
It's safe for everyone out there.

Tourism is what keeps that city relevant, and the residents have 0 reason to hassle visitors. The cleanliness, luxury, and largesse of the city is what makes it so great.

They won't rob you. They'll just have you empty your pockets out for them :takedat:
The airport alone had me going wtf. Lavish don't even begin to describe it.

you can live in that airport its so nice lol