Drunk Preppy Dropping N Bombs on NYC Subway

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame=http://youtu.be/MviULJ35D_Q]Crazy, seemingly intoxicated, man on New York City Subway (Real raw footage) - YouTube[/ame]

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
thanks i was really hoping to watch a 16 minute long video of some stupid drunk rambling nonsense thank you for posting this

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Not watching this. but i Bet you his "crazy" ass did that downtown where is full of cops. if he was real crazy let him do that on the 4,5,6 going uptown :mjpls: or the 3 going to brooklyn :mjpls: or the E AND F going into queens with them long ass intervals between stops :mjpls:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Araña;3822422 said:
Not watching this. but i Bet you his "crazy" ass did that downtown where is full of cops. if he was real crazy let him do that on the 4,5,6 going uptown :mjpls: or the 3 going to brooklyn :mjpls: or the E AND F going into queens with them long ass intervals between stops :mjpls:
stop it, NY is soft.

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
Another racist subway dude.

Last edited by a moderator:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
NYC nikkas is soft, let that cac woulda done that on the MARTA. :ufdup:

:beli:

This happened on the 1 train in Manhattan, you acting as if this happened on the A/C in Brooklyn or the 3 train. This video took place south of 96th Street, that route doesn't pass though any black neighborhoods from there on out.

As for that older man... you really wanted that old man to fight this rambling idiot? Just let that idiot ramble, its dope that a Black man came out as the CLASSIER man in this situation, these whites always trying to play Blacks as these animals that can't control themselves.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I can't even watch shyt like this, brehs. shyt wounds me up and I can't be nice to another white person all day.

so you judge a whole race of people for the actions of one individual? :ufdup:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:beli:

This happened on the 1 train in Manhattan, you acting as if this happened on the A/C in Brooklyn or the 3 train. This video took place south of 96th Street, that route doesn't pass though any black neighborhoods from there on out.

As for that older man... you really wanted that old man to fight this rambling idiot? Just let that idiot ramble, its dope that a Black man came out as the CLASSIER man in this situation, these whites always trying to play Blacks as these animals that can't control themselves.

That scary ass black dude sitting there with the :merchant: face. He could learn something from the Cleveland bus driver.