Drunk driver crashes full speed through a nail salon and its caught on tape. :damn:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Defendant Steven Schwally appears at his arraignment Monday in Central Islip, New York.

Defendant Steven Schwally appears at his arraignment Monday in Central Islip, New York.
James Carbone/Pool/Newsday/AP
CNN —
The driver who authorities say plowed his SUV into a Long Island nail salon Friday, killing four people and injuring nine others, told police he had consumed 18 beers the night before the accident, according to CNN affiliate WABC.
Steven Schwally, 64, was intoxicated when he drove his SUV into Hawaii Nail & Spa. When police arrived on the scene of the accident, first responders described Schwally as smelling of alcohol with his eyes “bloodshot” and his speech “slurred and mumbled,” according to a court document.
Schwally, of nearby Dix Hills, was arraigned Monday at Suffolk County Court, where he pleaded not guilty to a DWI charge and was ordered held on $1 million cash or $2 million bond, according to online court records.
A prosecutor at the arraignment said Schwally had 18 beers and stopped drinking at 4 a.m. Friday, WABC reported.
The online court records show Schwally is represented by Suffolk County Legal Aid Society, which did not respond to requests for comment.
The scene of Friday's fatal accident at a Long Island nail salon.

The scene of Friday's fatal accident at a Long Island nail salon.
WABC
Among the four people killed at the nail salon were Jiancai Chen, 37, Yan Xu, 41, Meizi Zhang, 50, and Emilia Rennhack, 30, according to Suffolk County police.
Rennhack was an off-duty New York City Police Department police officer who was at the salon “getting her nails done for a colleague’s wedding that night,” according to law enforcement crowdsourcing website Fund the First, which was launched to raise money for her family.
Chen’s nephew Vincent Zheng told CNN his uncle was the manager at Hawaii Nail & Spa and was working that day with colleagues Xu and Zhang.
Chen leaves behind two children and his wife, who was also injured in the accident, according to a GoFundMe campaign launched by his nephew.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
RIP to those women

Drunk driving should be punishable by death

Enough fukking around.

Kill this demonic cac :pacspit:
If it was up to me.

Drink driving first time: minimum 5 years.

If you get caught a second time, no less than 10.

Third time? Minimum 20 years.

In an ideal world, it should be capital punishment from the jump but that’s never gonna happen. I hate these idiots with a passion.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Good lord :mjtf:

Man, if there were just a car in that spot. The margins can be so thin :damn:

They need to euthanize that old devil.
That's why many stores have those big poles built in front of them.......usually AFTER something like this happens. 7-11 and my morning coffee spot got them, now, because of that.​

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
If it was up to me.

Drink driving first time: minimum 5 years.

If you get caught a second time, no less than 10.

Third time? Minimum 20 years.

In an ideal world, it should be capital punishment from the jump but that’s never gonna happen. I hate these idiots with a passion.

This story is weeks old. The article mentions one of the victims is a cop. They gonna throw him under the jail for killing the cop.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Drunk drivers are my biggest pet peeves I wish they were raptured to hell before they caused an accident. As soon as they were on the verge of taking a life they instantly woke up in hell getting tortured. fukking insane how fast that devil skin muthafukka was going. They should let the victims family decapitate him with chop sticks. RIP to the victims flip this piece of shyt out his wheel chair and let em get fukked. That man in the jeep must have has bodies in the trunk cause he dipped fast as shyt .

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Was he was passed out with his foot still on the gas? How fukking drunk do you have to be to keep driving through like that? Terrible.