Drunk dailing problems

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I have to delete all my exes number otherwise i will end up calling them when I am drunk. Any one else with is problem?

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
I used drunk text everyone when I was drunk. Idk why but it stopped eventually. Now I don't drink as heavily as I used to so its not a problem. The worst was the next morning checking my phone and being like damn...

btw its dialing**

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
hell yeah every time a nikka get faded n come home empty handed i text like all 10 of my ex gfs tellin em how much i still love them n we need to get back together this second.

shyts an absolute mess the next morning. the smart ones stopped responding to me years ago.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Stop using alcohol as an excuse to express how you feel about them :laugh:

You're either thirsty, y'all have some unresolved issues, or you really still love them and add in the fact that you're probably single doesn't help matters either.

Daps
it happens more than often with one ex, cuz i still love and miss that bytch :noah:

and she does the same thing, which makes it harder to break things off :noah:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
no, i have other more worthwhile problems to deal with when i drunk. not dialing ex's, that's a bore... :comeon:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
it happens more than often with one ex, cuz i still love and miss that bytch :noah:

and she does the same thing, which makes it harder to break things off :noah:
:noah:

i only did it being extra thirsty but i'd do it usually when i'm high on the come down and alone at night

i passed that stage though:win:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Stop using alcohol as an excuse to express how you feel about them :laugh:

You're either thirsty, y'all have some unresolved issues, or you really still love them and add in the fact that you're probably single doesn't help matters either.

dont feel that way about them at all. when a nikka drunk and my dikk get hard imma do whatevers necessary to get some p*ssy.

no, i have other more worthwhile problems to deal with when i drunk. not dialing ex's, that's a bore... :comeon:

like what?