DRIZZY TAKES A SHOT AT CHRIS BREEZY ON TWITTER

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
this whole thing reminds me of this song

[ame=http://youtu.be/v888d6xJLgU]Who need a bytch - Bun B ft. Juvenile & Too Short - YouTube[/ame]

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
This is just sad.

Rihanna toying with these nikkas.

Drake trying to play it off as a ho is hilarious considering this dude wrote songs and gave interviews about how she broke his heart. Again, dude comes off as a dikk.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Im surprised Breezy aint smack the fukk out of this nikka Drake yet.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:

There was a time when nikkas was nikkas, now I don't know what part of the game this shyt is. Back in the day (not even the 90s brehs, I'm talking pre-Black Planet) nikkas used to send subliminals on some real shyt in person, or through a courier on some Bin Laden shyt.

*a fine PAWG walks by the bus station*
nikka 1: She fine
nikka 2: Me and her got a little something going on, playboy
nikka 1: Damn nikka you eatin good. But a storm is comin'
nikka 2: Nah man, I just checked the weather channel, it's gonna be sunny
nikka 1: Oh, that what you think? *walks away as the bus arrives*

That's how you send a message subliminally. That man gonna be thinking all day about what you said, his soul is gonna burn slow on that bus while you walk home looking like :obama:

You don't trade gossip and wrist slaps on your mobile device with another man, that shyt is weak. Who is The Mack in this situation? Rihfund is. She's gonna choose one of these ho nikkas when it should be the other way around. This is some sad, sad shyt. Raise your sons right fellas. Real nikkas are going extinct