YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Once they started breaking his window he says "alright, I'm getting out"

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Fatass cop took zero accountability too with how HIS officers are doing their jobs.

Says ultimately they stopped pulling people over as cmuch… well you still pulled black people over MORE than any other race.

Black people only make up 6% of population but gets stopped significantly (whether charged or not) more than ANY other demographic:gucci:

The fact that homie been out for a year and has been stopped FOUR TIMES is exactly what that means… youre damn near stopping the same fukking black people over and over throughout the years.

Most white people haven't been stopped 4 times in a lifetime even though they might deserve it, which is why they run around there entitled af.

Then they don't give him the badge number, don’t wait for the surpervisor, don’t have probable cause, fukk up his window resulting in him getting car impounded, then arrest him for resisting arrest:gucci:

Yeah… sounds like another police institution black folks need to actually protest

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What was he supposed to do? Get shot?

:patrice:

I get his frustration, but Ike the attorney said, fight it in court, not the side of the road.
Asking while youre being detained and requesting to speak to a supervisor isn’t fighting, it’s basic human rights.

These cops get paid off your salary, not the other way around.

If dude “ran a stop sign” ok… write his fukking ticket so he can pick up his son.

But they ran his shyt found nothing and still wanted to put him in cuffs on the side of the road.. nah thats racism. He had no “warrants” like the one fatass police captain was trying to insinuate. Served 8 years with no evidence, got out, so they want to try to see if they can catch him in something new

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
San Diego is basically the white Orange County now.

Seriously though, it's the main white city in California by a significant margin.

Dude has been screwed over by the justice system multiple times. Hopefully dude can be compensated big.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yep. 3 more years and I’m outta here.
I actually go back and forth between LA and SD because that's why my wife's family is from SD while I'm from LA.

The diversity in the area is really good, but I notice a whole lot of white folks moving in more and more.

I've seen them basically go from Orange County to South Orange County to San Diego over the last 13 years. There was a single white person on her family's street when I met her as it used to only be black folks. Now all but three homes are White or Asian folks.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Especially if you have a record, they think they can treat you anyway they want.

And they don’t personally pay for the illegal shyt they do. Car search for running a stop sign? Insanity and definitely illegal