Daps
Good luck:

bvanL9.gif

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
200 traffic accidents a day in a city of 22 million seems really low, dhaka's always the first or second most densely populated city in the world too

i guess fear's also the mother of driving skill, paraphrased from this timestamped interview, "just run away if you have an accident, never stop cause the people will lynch you" :pachaha:

btw, op was a fakkit for posting a sped up video :umad:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Colombia's a bit similar, and I saw no accidents there neither.

The objective was to get from point A to B as quickly as possible.

I remember getting into my friends car at the airport and putting on my seatbelt and him looking at me like :gucci: and saying "tf you doing? take your seatbelt off...we don't wear them here :myman: "

I knew it was going to be a long day for me from then :snoop:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
200 traffic accidents a day in a city of 22 million seems really low, dhaka's always the first or second most densely populated city in the world too

i guess fear's also the mother of driving skill, paraphrased from this timestamped interview, "just run away if you have an accident, never stop cause the people will lynch you" :pachaha:

btw, op was a fakkit for posting a sped up video :umad:

Exactly..you have to be in it to believe it.

We also saw pedestrians force traffic to a halt on a green light with fast flowing traffic so they could cross..if theres enough of them they stop it just by all bum rushing the road.
Only accident we saw was a woman that fell off her bicycle all on her own.