Drinking before interviews

yo moms

drunk
Daps
fukk it. What can go wrong really? Heading out to the store.

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
Breh, no.

And if you do, at most only do one shot.

1.) alcohol literally can be smelt on your breath- and even through your sweat pores
2.) alcohol slows down your cognitive abilities
3.) alcohol normally effects one speech, and tends to either dry one's mouth or make it unusually wet (spit when you talk)

If this is for a bum ass job with little to no thinking required- then fukk it. If not, do not try it. Trust me, I've seen it done before and it does not work.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Breh, no.

And if you do, at most only do one shot.

1.) alcohol literally can be smelt on your breath- and even through your sweat pores
2.) alcohol slows down your cognitive abilities
3.) alcohol normally effects one speech, and tends to either dry one's mouth or make it unusually wet (spit when you talk)

If this is for a bum ass job with little to no thinking required- then fukk it. If not, do not try it. Trust me, I've seen it done before and it does not work.

Vodka plus chewing gum = no smell. It's for community college. :russ:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Vodka plus chewing gum = no smell. It's for community college. :russ:

If you really wanna take advantage of the opportunity,
leave your best impression. Ask about employment/work-study shyt and perhaps he will point you in the right direction :leon:
Who would've known this shytty school interview could land you a job :leon:

Or if you dont really care (which you sound like you dont), dont waste your time going and start hustlin right now. Drugs, scams, theft, whatever your brain/social circle/finances allow you to do. Stack up until a legal opportunity comes your way so that you'll have enough paper to switch up the game and quit the trap cold turkey.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My homegirl got her career job after graduating after drinking before her interview to let her nerves calm. Not sure how much or if she mixed it or what exactly she was drinking though.

Now I wouldnt advise drinking but if you got yo mind made up, jolly ranchers & listerine >>>>> gum