Dress shirts/long sleeve button down shirt with sneaks

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yay or nay

normally when I wear dress shirts/button long sleeve shirts out say to a restaurant, movies, or social gathering I normally roll up the sleeves to like the elbow and I normally wear the casual or dress style shoes

However; I got this red, white, and blue dress style shirt from express and was thinking about rocking it with these blue and white jordans but im still undecided

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i might rock it just for tonight because I really dont want to wear dress shoes tomorrow

I know my cuz will sometimes rock a dress shirt with some cargo shorts and jordans

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
latinas melt if u got the New Orleans CP3s on tho! :eat:

9633570.jpg

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Depends:

If it's a true "dress shirt": No
If it's a casual button up shirt: Fair game

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
yay or nay
normally when I wear dress shirts/button long sleeve shirts out say to a restaurant, movies, or social gathering I normally roll up the sleeves to like the elbow and I normally wear the casual or dress style shoes
However; I got this red, white, and blue dress style shirt from express and was thinking about rocking it with these blue and white jordans but im still undecided
Too many colors and Jordans are too bulky. Don't.

If you do it, you have to keep it simple. White/Light blue (neutral colors) button down, black sneaks.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Too many colors and Jordans are too bulky. Don't.

If you do it, you have to keep it simple. White/Light blue (neutral colors) button down, black sneaks.

Yup, I was thinking white/blue Nike Cortez's. I think you gotta go Eddie Murphy late 80's, Jerry Seinfeld mid 90's like when executing this look. It's a very "mature" unsuspecting,