Dredge (Fishing Horror indie game, getting good reviews, all platforms)

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I actually started playing this last night. So far so good.

I am only 30 min into the game but it seems there's a lot of customization/upgrades which I always enjoy in a game.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I actually started playing this last night. So far so good.

I am only 30 min into the game but it seems there's a lot of customization/upgrades which I always enjoy in a game.
shyt is nice so far.
Lots of things to do.
The eerie atmosphere is great.
So far had a few critters that stole from me or damaged my boat in the night time.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Does BBG need to review?? Haven't tried it because "fishing horror" sounds pretty stupid but I'll check it out if nobody tried it yet
Lengthy demo available. It’s fun

• Dap
Reactions: BBG

BBG

Superstar
Daps
EDIT coli is not a damn diary I gotta chill

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
EDIT coli is not a damn diary I gotta chill
lol you put me on cassette beats. straight to the point review. Just don’t put your face and make this bread for real. I don’t need to see you nikka no offense.

• Haha
Reactions: BBG

BBG

Superstar
Daps
lol you put me on cassette beats. straight to the point review. Just don’t put your face and make this bread for real. I don’t need to see you nikka no offense.
That's hilarious nikka :mjlol: :mjlol: I feel you 100% pause but I think another poster, might've been @MeachTheMonster or somebody from my OT said the exact opposite. I'm not tryna be all up in the videos trust me I just thought that's what the people wanted.

Not editing myself in the video makes the job even easier, so I'm fukkin wit your advice fa sho