Dreams....

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you all know about them? Any useful info, links, etc? I ask bc lately I've suddenly been having all these weird dreams out of nowhere at least twice a week (I NEVER dream and when I do, I forget them within a half hour of waking up)...and some of them are freakishly realistic....idk, I just find it strange; the only other one I bet dreamt on a constant basis was when I stopped smoking trees fr a lil bit....

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you all know about them? Any useful info, links, etc? I ask bc lately I've suddenly been having all these weird dreams out of nowhere at least twice a week (I NEVER dream and when I do, I forget them within a half hour of waking up)...and some of them are freakishly realistic....idk, I just find it strange; the only other one I bet dreamt on a constant basis was when I stopped smoking trees fr a lil bit....
That has to do with how marijuana effects ur REM sleep
http://www.thcbiz.com/articles/science-buzz/1734-marijuana-could-improve-your-sleep-study-finds.html

yo moms

drunk
Daps

Everybody dreams every night. It's just that a lot of people can't remember them.