Dreams of making a perfect bowl of cereal.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I usually pour my cereal in first and then the milk, but I accidentally poured my milk in first. A nikka wasn't going to pour the milk back in the cartoon :beli: so I said fukk it and poured the cereal on top :ehh:

My frosted flake tasted better, I was flabbergasted.

There's literally levels to this shyt of making a perfect bowl of cereal. :lupe:

When you pour your cereal in first and then the milk,
The flakes usually go soggy swiftly, not with the milk poured first. With it being soggy, sugar and shyt usually fall to the bottom of the bowl and shyt, I hate that shyt :scusthov: but with the milk poured in first then the cereal, it floats perfectly and clings on to the flakes and shyt like a monkey baby on orangutan titties :dwillhuh:

Lets not act like we don't over exceed the limits of pouring milk into a bowl. Pouring milk in first lets you monitor that shyt right :ohlawd:

Family,
How do you pour your bowl of cereal :lupe:

I'm high as fukk btw:myman:

Last edited:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I put the cereal in, and then I pour the milk on the side of the bowl...not exactly in the middle

I also don't use a lot of milk just enough to wet about 1/4 of the cereal from the bottom

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk about all of that. But if you crunch up a half a box (or the whole thing) til it's like sand and pour that shyt into a bowl, it's the sweetest crunchiest shyt ever. You can literally eat a half a box (or a whole box) in one bowl

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Idk about all of that. But if you crunch up a half a box (or the whole thing) til it's like sand and pour that shyt into a bowl, it's the sweetest crunchiest shyt ever. You can literally eat a half a box (or a whole box) in one bowl

That can't be safe with all that sugar though :patrice:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Haven't ate cereal since I was a kid..but sometimes I'll eat granola or muesli cereal..

I cannot really stomach milk, but usually everyone in awhile I crave cereal like tonight. Go in depth about the products you dropped breh

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That can't be safe with all that sugar though :patrice:

Ay man you only live once, I wouldn't want to be alive if I couldn't consume cereal in large quantities by choice. I'm not sayin do this shyt every day and I know for a fact it really only works with frosted flakes cause they're so crunchy and sweet, try it. You only need the standard cup- cup and a half of milk. The more milk you have the less sweet it is, but got damn is it crunch and sweet.

I like crunchy shyt though, I don't dig lots of sugar and salts like chips and shyt but
every once and again I feel like crunchin the shyt outta somethin. It's either this or kettle chips