North

All Star
Supporter
Daps
spacer.png
topelement.jpg
rs_600x600-160531135234-600.drake-hailey-baldwin-snapchat.bn.053116.jpg

In 2016 Hailey,18, said this about drake:

“I’ve known him for a long time, I don’t know if people really know that,” Hailey told E! News in an interview on the MMVA carpet. “I’ve known him for about like four years. He’s a great friend.”

Hailey Baldwin Opens Up About Her Relationship with Drake

Hailey and Drake were spotted getting “very affectionate” at a Memorial Day party on May 30, then were spotted grabbing a romantic dinner just one day later. Plus, HollywoodLife.com was EXCLUSIVELY told that their date night ended “back at his place”!

As if two coupley outings in a row aren’t suspicious enough, Drake even wore Hailey’s “H” necklace after their rendezvous. And on top of that, Hailey proudly sported Drake’s Toronto Raptors jacket to the MMVAs! Either this is one crazy close friendship, or their “great” friendship is slowly turning into a relationship!

Link:
Hailey Baldwin: Dating Drake? — She Reveals What’s Going On Between Them – Hollywood Life

Drake has been pursuing Hailey,” sources tell Us Weekly. “He has been showering her with gifts. He’s really trying hard.”

Another source tells Us that the model (who is the daughter of actorStephen Baldwin) isn't exactly head over heels just yet, however.

"She’s interested but she’s not serious about Drake. She’s still hung up on Justin [Bieber]," the source says.
Drake Is 'Pursuing' Hailey Baldwin

Hailey Baldwin Opens Up About Her Relationship with Drake

Drake wearing here matching necklace with Hailey

drake-wears-hailey-baldwins-h-necklace-after-date-night-ftr1.jpg

hailey-and-drake-tmz-zoom-d7421da6-538f-4a93-a792-86ce0fc4224f.jpg

http://m.tmz.com/assets/20180911003730/theme/images/spacer.png

Last edited: