Votes: 6 35.3%
  • It’s writception writer to help write for other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I Think he has ghostwriters for when he writes for other people. A master manipulator would know he weak and would plan on ways to legitimize himself.

I remember seeing an article that Drake couldn’t catch a beat shyt is so sad y’all let him get where he at:scust:

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Cardi B is on the ghostwriter tip too. In fact, that's all her music. With Drake it's up in the air whether a majority of his music is written by him or ghostwritten for him. Cardi moves like she's the boss and even tries to blackball rivals just like Nicki did and does, except Cardi doesn't have the leverage Nicki did for much of the 2010s from her monopoly on female rap.

When is Cardi B going to be humbled?

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Cardi B is on the ghostwriter tip too. In fact, that's all her music. With Drake it's up in the air whether a majority of his music is written by him or ghostwritten for him. Cardi moves like she's the boss and even tries to blackball rivals just like Nicki did and does, except Cardi doesn't have the leverage Nicki did for much of the 2010s from her monopoly on female rap.

When is Cardi B going to be humbled?
Cardi B ain’t trying to be the GOAT rapper though

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This nikka said " Ozempic got a side effect of jealousy and doctors never told yall nikkas"

:rudy: :camby: get yo hoe ass outta here , fukking hypochondriac:huhldup: