Drake put 3 basketball players in his ig stories pics and you guessed it no Lebron

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
SGA, Steph and KD. The boy definitely intentional in doing that when we know Lebron won the game. I wanna know what happened. It can't just be him taking sides in the beef.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SGA, Steph and KD. The boy definitely intentional in doing that when we know Lebron won the game. I wanna know what happened. It can't just be him taking sides in the beef.
Why not ? Bron is very image concious and controls what’ gets out and since NLU came out he’s been videoed dancing to it , his wife singing it , he was at the Pop out and was like I love this song . He hasn’t said anything else ever derozan can me out to be like he still love Drake etc . Bron been purposely stone silent

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why not ? Bron is very image concious and controls what’ gets out and since NLU came out he’s been videoed dancing to it , his wife singing it , he was at the Pop out and was like I love this song . He hasn’t said anything else ever derozan can me out to be like he still love Drake etc . Bron been purposely stone silent
And you fakkits are hurting 😂😂

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And?

What does that have to do with Drake? Is Bron out here dissing him or something?

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
IMG-5368.jpg