Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
drake-blackface-1527776175.jpg

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:mjlol: What is this even from? The content aggregators are wild…cause whatever this is, they chose to clip out this 20 second part with zero context and post it so muhfukkas can cry and whine about it…nikka could’ve had a hour long live full of inspiration and positivity, but this 20 seconds here means he’s the most miserable man on the planet?

From what random shyt I’ve seen online he’s been in Turks for at least a week with his entire team having the time of their lives

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
:mjlol: What is this even from? The content aggregators are wild…cause whatever this is, they chose to clip out this 20 second part with zero context and post it so muhfukkas can cry and whine about it…nikka could’ve had a hour long live full of inspiration and positivity, but this 20 seconds here means he’s the most miserable man on the planet?

From what random shyt I’ve seen online he’s been in Turks for at least a week with his entire team having the time of their lives

Yea…He was on stream for over 3 hours lol

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

You can probably find the full stream on Kick.