Drake and Craig David Might Make a Joint Mixtape

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
The British singer recently gave an interview to the BBC’s 1Xtra in which he said that a collaborative mixtape could be on the way.

“When I saw Drake in this restaurant, we walked up to each other and there was this moment,” David recalls. “I was like, ‘Oh man [“Hotline Bling”] is all I’m listening to.’ And he was like, ‘Man I need to call my producer, if I can tell him right now that I’m with you, ‘Born To Do It’! The tunes you have.’ And this was kicking off.” Though it doesn’t sound like the pair has hit the studio yet, David got the distinct impression that something could be on the way. When asked if the two would work, he said, “When the time is right, when it’s really right, and there’s the Craig David/Drake mixtape, I promise you, not on a ‘get gas, beg a man to be on his record’ kind of thing, because he’s the hottest thing right now. But he’d easily be like, ‘Yeah man I want to do that.'”

Read More: Drake and Craig David Might Make a Joint Mixtape - XXL | Drake and Craig David Might Make a Joint Mixtape - XXL

:duck:

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
He's never quite been the same since the Bo selecta fukkery :skip:

kes.jpg