Dr. Wesley Muhammad BreakfastClub Interview

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did a live where he responded to some things that gotten taken out of context.

I'll see if I can post it.

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YouTube on that bullshyt. Lemme see if I. An find different video. Kilt the link .

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About the weed? Lol
Nah about a comment he made in the BC interview in regards to African studies. Someone (from what I'm told some cat name Reggie) took it out of context. Some are trying to spin it as Something Dr Jefferies said. I guess that why he is choosing to respond.

This cause the Facebook Live response. I know alot of people not feeling the weed statement.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nah about a comment he made in the BC interview in regards to African studies. Someone (from what I'm told some cat name Reggie) took it out of context. Some are trying to spin it as Something Dr Jefferies said. I guess that why he is choosing to respond.

This cause the Facebook Live response. I know alot of people not feeling the weed statement.

Lmfao Man I dont even want to see that. Black folks shouldnt have to go in debt to learn their history. Anyone who cant understand that is a fool.

As for the weed stuff, I dont care to listen to it because I dont smoke and never will.