Dr. Umar is a top 3 trending topic on Twitter right now

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
EZX-D63XQAA-02k

That ass must've been scrumptious to stop Brother Ifantunde in his tracks :wow::takedat:

Black women :blessed:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umar says a lot of shyt that makes sense :yeshrug:

We are living in Babylon times and c00ns like to wholesale clown him, which ironically only helps cac interests.

And I’m not by any stretch of the imagination saying everything the breh says or does is right, I’m just saying that some of the shyt he be speaking can be used to get black people on code. Like most internet personas though, you’ve got to be selective. Take in the medicine and disregard the poison

:ehh:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The sad thing is Umar spits a lot of truth. And he has the mouth piece. But he has to scam.

He could easily have made a helluva living with a online pro black type of school and sprinkle in paid speaking engagements. He could have then branched that out to doing paid interviews any time something big popped off like what we are going thru now

But nope. He was married to the school scam which works in the short term. But once you have been collecting donations for 10 plus years and all you have to show for it is some bombed out depleted buildings then :francis:

Now you are running from the IRS. YouTube sleuths are on your ass exposing everything you lie about. And the city of Delaware is fining your ass because of your dilapidated buildings. :snoop: