Dr John B Calhouns Rat Experiment (utopia) lets build :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
John Bumpass Calhoun (May 11, 1917 – September 7, 1995) was an American ethologist and behavioral researcher noted for his studies of population density and its effects on behavior. He claimed that the bleak effects of overpopulation on rodents were a grim model for the future of the human race.

OTIwMzM1MC5qcGc.jpg

images

the summary of these experiments which have been taking in by the government, occult's and CIA and etc.

- in a utopia state we will get lazy and eventually become sadistic cannibals.

ie. the projects building designs, the welfare system, and the thirst of anarchy because believe it or not this is a utopia hand made built off of convenience.

anyone know about this and anyone got a view in comparison to what it means to us as people?

1280px-JohnBCalhounwithPopePaulVI.jpg

oh its real :wow:

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps

just some sound bites, but of course this guy wont go into the real real.

The vibe I was getting was that the mice had their first block in the hierarchy of needs fulfilled (food, shelter, safety).

They needed something else to do to keep them occupied.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
The vibe I was getting was that the mice had their first block in the hierarchy of needs fulfilled (food, shelter, safety).

They needed something else to do to keep them occupied.

yes sir.

- they were saying the males lost their roles therefore identity and separated and became more savage. ie. look at the black parent household.

- what interested me that he sort of covered was that the mice born into the utopia the beautiful ones were all asexual, just eating and sleeping. ie. videogame androgynous era.

- major power structures have tried to extrapolate for seedy purposes ie. welfare system, the project buildings, no father in the house you can get secion8 or etc.

just thought that they are still discussing the findings till this day, i look around i sort of shook of what may become.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

just some sound bites, but of course this guy wont go into the real real.

What's the real... government occult CIA? I mean why even list the government twice...

Of course you like the conspiracy nut version better

Calling the jects utopia cuz of a welfare system is stretch by any imagination. Convenience is not enough to claim there's utopia. Project living is challenging, let's not idealize it for the sake of argument.