Dr. Bao Da Gawd: "Their (state) general attitude was that he got what he deserved" on Trayvon

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:lupe:

Attorney for Trayvon Martin medical examiner preparing $100M lawsuit

VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. — Dr. Shiping Bao's testimony raised eyebrows during the George Zimmerman trial.

"I believe it is my opinion that Trayvon Martin was in a lot of pain, and that he was suffering," Bao said July 5 during testimony in the George Zimmerman trial.

On the stand, Dr. Bao changed his testimony about key statements he'd made and said he'd changed his mind about Martin only being alive for as many as three minutes after the shooting.

"I believe he was alive one to 10 minutes after he was shot. His heart was beating until there was no blood left," Bao said.

Dr. Bao is dropping another bombshell -- his attorney is preparing a $100 million lawsuit.

Through his high-profile attorney, he claims the medical examiner, state attorney's office, and Sanford Police Department were all biased against Martin.

"He says their general attitude was that he got what he deserved," Attorney Willie Gary told Channel 9.

Gary said Dr. Bao was made to be a scapegoat and was wrongfully fired from the medical examiner's office. He said his client was prepared to offer proof that Martin was not the aggressor.

"He was in essence told to zip his lips. 'Shut up. Don't say those things,'" Gary said.

Gary said prosecutors never asked Dr. Bao a question crucial to their case.

"He wanted a question that would have allowed him to explain to the jury with scientific evidence how there was no way Trayvon Martin could have been on top of George Zimmerman," Gary said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/trayvon-martins-medical-examiner-who-testified-geo/nZsH3/

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Anything Bao said was going to be refuted by Dimaio who is/was the more respected expert anyway.

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
he's not getting a penny :manny:

I know they going to sweep this under the rug by accusing him for being a drunk, cocaine user or some other shyt so the state of florida can continue to hide the truth and forget this case..

That's how amerikkka works

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
he's not getting a penny :manny:

I know they going to sweep this under the rug by accusing him for being a drunk, cocaine user or some other shyt so the state of florida can continue to hide the truth and forget this case..

That's how amerikkka works

well the "liberal media" shouldnt let the florida scumbags get away with it. We need a further fleshing out of this modern day emmitt till case, which, including the fall out, is one of the ugliest racialized incidents in modern history.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
If you are testifying and you aren't the person on trial why not just say what you have to say? Why wait for the prosecution to ask you certain questions before you give up the information? It's too late to scream cover up and bias now that Zimmerman is a free man.

Daps
Start tweeting this out, tag those trayvon supporters, let's get some movement on this.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It was almost paradoxical that this happened so close to the 50th Anniversary of the I Have a Dream Speech. We have Obama front and center but stuff like this still happens. It isn't real progress unless the weakest links in the chain are strengthened.