Really great documentary

Film room needs to stop sleeping, wake up and check this documentary out

This woman broke barriers.

1st Black Woman on the cover of Vogue!

DB_cover.jpg

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

she had a sad story full of loneliness and self discovery but Lord knows, she managed to break new ground for Black super models even when some at the time may have said she didn't or even when may she didn't even realize it and had a lot of self doubt.

but i think her self doubt i think came from a lot of different things. that's another whole topic

truly innovator and creative person tho, she made up her name and took on a whole persona even before becoming a super model.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
she had a sad story full of loneliness and self discovery but Lord knows, she managed to break new ground for Black super models even when some at the time may have said she didn't or even when may she didn't even realize it and had a lot of self doubt.

but i think her self doubt i think came from a lot of different things. that's another whole topic

truly innovator and creative person tho, she made up her name and took on a whole persona even before becoming a super model.
she sounds interesting

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
she sounds interesting

yeah no lie, the doc to me was great but it left me wondering a lot more about her

i'd be interested in in reading some books about her

her eyes remind me of Badu so much! :ohlawd:

i need to check out that Super Model doc too.