Don't you hate...

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
When you go to the restroom at your job. It's empty as hell. Nice and quiet. You setup those seat covers (I use 3 of them). You sit down and enjoy the silence and the release of that's meals contents, then all of sudden.....

Some fakkit wanna use the stall RIGHT THE fukk NEXT TO YOURS?!?!? :dwillhuh::shaq2:

Like fukk? You need a friend nikka? 30 stalls in this bytch and we gotta share the funk? I hate that shyt yo. I usually don't get out until that fakkit leaves.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its kinda like parking your car

i go out of my way to park far away from other cars and when i always come back theres a fuking car parked right next to mine

i just dont fuking get it

Albemarle

Money Marl
Daps
Reppin
NC
I hate when you taking a dump and the guy next to you wants to have a convosation

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I rarely take shyts in public places but i hate when someone in the stall next to you is letting it rip lol that shyt sounds nasty as hell

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
its kinda like parking your car

i go out of my way to park far away from other cars and when i always come back theres a fuking car parked right next to mine

i just dont fuking get it

I fukking despise people that do this shyt.

little shyt like that pisses me off. the only way I'd let it slide and not be so madd is when it's a nice car or a fellow Audi/German/Euro-tuner parked next to mine. in them cases I get excited I be like :shake: