dont you hate when the guy u feel is right for u throw out mixed signals?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
This was inspired by my other thread in tlr.

I started dating this guy a few months ago (we never had sex)

We went on our first date after a Netflix and chill disaster :dead:

First date went ok. I was going thru some things at the time but I didn't let it show. He was basically everything I'm looking for. Educated, gainfully employed, ambitious. Extremely attractive. After date 1 he was telling me how much he wanted to see me so he planned out another date, the day night of the date he told me he sprained his ankle at his weekly basketball game and couldn't go ( this was actually a red flag.... I did some diggin....yea I did :comeon: )

I was skeptical but believed him.

A few days later he hit me up saying he wanted to take me out for dinner. I lost my phone and lost contact with him for a few days. New phone same number so he texted me wanting to link. nikka sent me clean off :martin:

After that we stopped contacting each other for two months . He randomly hit me up out the blue on some hey stranger shyt. He wanted to take me out again. Day comes, I dont hear shyt :beli: I texted him late that night. nikka had the audacity to text me back hours later saying why I hit me back so late. I was mad af but tired. I called him the next day heated. nikka said "you didn't hit me up so I took someone else to the movies :ld: "

This is the first time I screamed at a nikka I wasn't fukking :mjlol:

I recall saying "mutha fukka do us both a favor and forget u ever met me and lose my number ! :pacspit: "

His response " damn :ehh: ok'

I forgot about the nikka after this.

I randomly ran into him 2 weeks ago out shopping :mjcry:

He looked and smelled so Damn good :noah:

He repeatedly apologized and said that he really was feeling me and he needed another chance :snoop:

THIS IS WHERE I fukkED UP!

I let him back in and all those butterfly feelings came back. :o:

He took Me on a great date ....He was so respectful and made me feel like a princess :o:

He planned our next date which was originally set for tomorrow but yesterday the nikka claimed he was sick and didn't want me to catch it :martin:

Haven't heard from him since.

My friends told me I'm overreacting and that he may be sick but the nikka would've at least texted me :martin:

I told him that I'm not for the games, I'm looking for something long term .....someone to build with and if he still like to entertain other women then leave me the fukk alone . He told me that he's feeling me and can't stop thinking about me and that he's looking for the same thing.

Why do I feel like hes playing me and I'm just a bench rider on his team ?

I know I am brehettes but everyone around me is telling me to chill.

Give it to Me yall :snoop:

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Tell this nikka straight up... Get with the program or hop off the plank.

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
2 successful dates out of 6 attempts.... your phone issue being one of the failed attempts.... Sounds like better odds on you winning Powerball.

Just remember, in general, it doesn't get any better than the beginning.

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
I mean I understand how you feel he's blown you off more than a few times but from your story I dont really see how he's playing you. he's never taken anything from you so I would say that he probably is interested. but who knows what the problem is, maybe life is getting in his way. idk. my advice would be keep your options open but move on to the next.