Don't listen to white people PRETENDING not to understand RACISM

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The media thinks black people are stupid or something.

All White people know about racism and what it entails. All this playing dumb is just plain stupid.

How do you claim not to understand what you intentionally created and has lasted for decades GTFOH

I'm done talking about race with these b*stards. These nosey observant reaching motherfukkers pretending not to know what's been going on for so long.

Black people keep on falling for the okey doke. Trying to explain crap. Michael Eric Dyson and all those other goofy blacks on tv just piss me off all the time.

Racism is specifically about dikk SIZE, LAND & RESOURCES. Color of skin is the lowest on their hate list.

TRUST ME, I KNOW THIS.

:yeshrug:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe the Akon Africa cruise is for u

:usure:

That's what these fukks do. Anytime they date black chicks, always wanting to find out if their dikk is big and shyt.

I have listened to those late night shows and have heard a lot from the horse's mouth.

Insecure b*stardS always bothering about their penis size.

This shyt is ingrained in them from birth.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP u ever read Race and Epistemologies of Ignorance?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:

you know what i'm talking about, Always trying to make us the face of everything evil.

These motherfukkers are always kissing all kinds of animals in the mouth and shyt but they hate black people, a human being

fukk OFF :pacspit: Don't mess with me a$$hole

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Todd is white so if he says white people are racist we should always believe him. He knows them better than us.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I honestly think some white people truly believe racism doesn't exist because they have never had to deal with it or be a victim of it...

They hear black people complaining about it and they think its all in our head but yet they never have been followed around a Dillards or been walking home from the mall with your friend and have the police stop and ask them "What are ya'll doing out here"?