Dont get a hair transplant i saw how bad they can turn out.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
ill make this quick

- best friend who lives in new orleans came back to boston to chill for the weekend
- a few months ago he went to a city in MEXICO outside of Mcallen texas and paid 5k for a hair transplant
-he was already almost at the point of no return
- saw him last weekend for the first time in a year and went OMG
- before he had hair he could hide his baldness with
-now he had to shave his head, it isnt growing back and you can see plugs all over his head in the worst spots
-he is picking at it so its kind of scabbed in some spots

i felt bad for the guy because you can tell it is hitting him hard. he is holding onto the hope it grows back in 6-12 months like the doctor said but IMO he got the Mexican Hack job

you got to just let it go. now when he is finally bald for life he had plug marks in his head

it sucks to see your boy like that because i can tell he was knocked down a few notches in confidence. he will never be the same.

he came back with a hat and took it off while saying "look what i did". i was so blazed and laughed in his face for almost 5 minutes i felt bad but he is cool and knows he dun goofed

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
look up how they do the procedure and that alone will make you not want to do it. They literally cut out divets in your head and switch it with divets from the bald areas.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Sounds like your butt buddy is a cac.
brothas cut their shyt with no fukks.

yo mama still aint shyt.
2958u54.gif

Last edited:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
look up how they do the procedure and that alone will make you not want to do it. They literally cut out divets in your head and switch it with divets from the bald areas.
i know he didnt get the old procedure of getting the back of his head sliced but literally all over the top of his head has plug and scab marks

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like your butt body is a cac.

yo mama still aint shyt.
2958u54.gif
yeah he is a cac. black guys have it much better because they can shave it off bald and look good. most white guys, including my cac friend look like shyt with a shaved head. im doing good now in the hair department but if i start balding i will go for the Jason Stratham look

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
i know he didnt get the old procedure of getting the back of his head sliced but literally all over the top of his head has plug and scab marks

that's what plugs are. little cutouts from the back of your head switched with little cutouts from the bald spot.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like your butt body is a cac.

yo mama still aint shyt.
2958u54.gif
:whoa: everybody dont come out on top though, gotta have the right sphere

moment of silence for the brehs who ended up looking like a swagless cancer patient

Rip Hamilton probably go to sleep with that headband on

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
damn. how old is he?
27 but he has been having issues since 24. i saw it in his family he was going bald no doubt but decided to fukk his whole head up in a last ditch attempt,

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
and from what ive read hair transplants are the worst way to go. they end up looking fake and grow back shytting and you end up with marks on your head and bald anyway most likely so why waste money and make it worse?

Daps
I would think that is something that would cost more than 5K....

I bet you get what you pay for with things like this

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol brown races can pull the bald look....the lighter u are, the harder it is to do...i got hair and shave my head...