DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rewatching the game and buck said Sorensen is our 4th dc in 5 years. We’re built differently. Anyone saying Shanny and lynch need to be gone can kick rocks.

Exactly, we are built different. We’ve never had this kind of sustainability under any other HC/GM in the Salary Cap era

Despite all the bad vibes during offseason, this squad is still very good. And last night was the reminder that everyone needed

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
If anything, I feel this game showed that overworking RBs is a Kyle thing and not a CMC thing. I'm not sure Kyle can compute spreading touches anymore :francis:
It's not about spreading touches, it's about Kyles trust pecking order seniority and system.

Kyle doesn't trust rookies or players from another team. Hence why we red shirt so many players. This is why often players only play if the vets are injured. Given a young promising talent who may make a mistake or two vs an old ceiling capped vet who isn't great but knows the system Kyle will always go with second.

In this case, Guerendo is a rookie who missed most of TC and Patrick Taylor is a guy off another team who is mostly a STer

Hence why Kyle had Deebo running RB plays. He trusts Deebo.

I think this is very clear and obvious. This is both a good thing and a bad thing. Lol. The system does work but often we have to wait so long to get obvious talent unleashed or get reps.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
damn so coaches chewed Mason out for saying in an interview he knew hed start on Friday ?

shiiit I know its injury designation politics but let the kid have some fun on his breakout night

You can't.... you have to tell the players to keep that shyt in house.... Mason will learn, there's a lot of reasons why the niners can't admit they knew CMC was out

Taco

All Star
Daps
Rewatching the game and buck said Sorensen is our 4th dc in 5 years. We’re built differently. Anyone saying Shanny and lynch need to be gone can kick rocks.
They built a culture here that every franchise wants and it’s hard to argue against that. Even when they made a fireable mistake it’s covered up by finding Brock with the last pick. The head coach is known to be an offensive genius, but the team is built through its Defense. I’m intrigued to see how they handle the team post Purdy contract.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
They built a culture here that every franchise wants and it’s hard to argue against that. Even when they made a fireable mistake it’s covered up by finding Brock with the last pick. The head coach is known to be an offensive genius, but the team is built through its Defense. I’m intrigued to see how they handle the team post Purdy contract.
lowkey wouldn't surprise me if the move becomes 'draft defense - buy offense', in a sense. They'll pay Bosa and Fred but probably just keep renting vet DTs and then start throwing these high draft pick defensive rookies into the fire.
CMC probably be the last high-paid RB of this FO. UDFA RBs, post-draft positional converts at FB, a mid-round TE that will overdeliver and a crucible at WR3, surrounding paying high for a QB and his primary WR :yeshrug:it's basically just course-correcting SF back into... what it was before Purdy, and what most the rest of the league is doing if they're smart