DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
damn so coaches chewed Mason out for saying in an interview he knew hed start on Friday ?

shiiit I know its injury designation politics but let the kid have some fun on his breakout night

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
damn so coaches chewed Mason out for saying in an interview he knew hed start on Friday ?

shiiit I know its injury designation politics but let the kid have some fun on his breakout night

I think if they ruled him out internally but didn't designate it truthfully it could be a fine. I'm not 100% sure about that but I think that's the penalty for it.

I do think it's more likely that he was prepared as the starter instead of being told outright because Mason did say "I kinda knew Friday or something like that"

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gonna be a tough year for BA in public scrutiny.

I hope he can keep the noise out no matter how much we finna shot on him and be petty with him for every little thing and just ball out

BA gonna show up. He’s not gonna pull a Bosa. If anything I’m glad he got the dud out of the way.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
After that one drive…I don’t even remember Rodgers doing anything. It’s like we had the ball for two and a half quarters.

Rodgers is STILL an Elite QB. Some would say he is as good as Mahomes

And yet Purdy outplayed him and was the best QB on the field last night :pachaha:

Purdy a Top 3 QB and he ain’t 2 or 3 :skip:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Glad to Mason getting some shine. He deserves it and way more snaps even when McCaffrey gets back. If we can run on the Jets defense with such impunity. We could do some big things.

#Questfor6
If anything, I feel this game showed that overworking RBs is a Kyle thing and not a CMC thing. I'm not sure Kyle can compute spreading touches anymore :francis:

Daps

Gonna be a tough year for BA in public scrutiny.

I hope he can keep the noise out no matter how much we finna shot on him and be petty with him for every little thing and just ball out

Nah that drop was lame as hell. Because prior to the new deal it wasnt a guarantee that he’d make that catch either. He was paid like he had hands like that. Clearly the front office was skeptical

Daps
Just cuz he knew he’d start doesn’t mean he knew CMC would be inactive technically. I highly doubt you have to designate your starters to the league before the game. What tf does it matter what they tell mason. They could tell Kyle Allen he’s starting every game , so what

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
-that was such an easy win for the 9ers. i'm not sure if the 9ers are just that good or the jets are just bad and it will be the season from hell for them.

-deebo will be worn down by mid-season at this rate and will go ghost in the playoffs again.

-puni was a beast out there and led some great runs to the second level for mason. what a great find.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Coaches are retarded, expect a small school undrafted kid to know the rules

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just cuz he knew he’d start doesn’t mean he knew CMC would be inactive technically. I highly doubt you have to designate your starters to the league before the game. What tf does it matter what they tell mason. They could tell Kyle Allen he’s starting every game , so what
U have to due to NFL’s heavy ties to gambling

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
If anything, I feel this game showed that overworking RBs is a Kyle thing and not a CMC thing. I'm not sure Kyle can compute spreading touches anymore :francis:

Clearly the team focused on conditioning this offseason. I would've died carrying the ball as much as Mason did and to have stayed pretty consistent through out the game.

As soon as big homie Trent went to the bench he was :dead: