DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rather see him sit.... it's 17 games. But I don't have faith he will play next week either.

On artificial turf in Minnesota? They could sit him that game too depending on how the calf feels in practice this week

Either way, this is one way to preserve CMC so that he doesn’t get 400+ touches like last year

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
With all the fukkery from the week 1 games, I hope this is just a blowout. We need to start fast and not let up.
The fact we playing the Jets makes all of it more uncertain too because "fukkery" for them could be eating an L and losing Rodgers again or beating us in a convincing manner. It's a crapshoot :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
On artificial turf in Minnesota? They could sit him that game too depending on how the calf feels in practice this week

Either way, this is one way to preserve CMC so that he doesn’t get 400+ touches like last year

I don't mind be careful with CMC obviously but we have to find a way to win these games without him. Luckily, the rest of the division didn't look great yesterday.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The fact we playing the Jets makes all of it more uncertain too because "fukkery" for them could be eating an L and losing Rodgers again or beating us in a convincing manner. It's a crapshoot :russ:
I think both team run the ball a fukkton. Jets will also run tons of screens.

We have like new half of dline, two new lbs and a new safety starting today so from Jets standpoint why not see if these dudes can tackle. As opposed to try long passes with Bosa/Floyd potentially destroying Arod