DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The main thing about our issues is that it goes deeper than talent, imo.

1.- ST did get that TD but even with that one they still allowed a big kick return that also ended up with Moody's injury, plus that Guerrendo return in the end was so fukking stupid.

2.- Defense is pathetic. Their only saving grace is turnovers because anything else is soft, missed tackles, no pressure, barely any sacks, gets pushed around when it matters, etc.

3.- Offense is the only thing worth a damn we have but without CMC, Kyle has not found a way to scheme easy TDs like he used to and Mason is horrible inside the 10 yard line when our OL always gets pushed back and basically forces the RB to will his way to a score.

We do need to change but I have no clue how to fix the macro problems we have on ST and Defense. I have a hard time seeing us not fighting for the 6th or 7th seed unless Brock gets injured, but doing anything in January IF we get to there doesn't seem very likely unless we find ways to fix these bigger issues, which I'm not sure it's possible :patrice:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Allowing the 4th down moonshot conversion was such a backbreaker.
Normally those never work for Kyler.He has a bad habit of just throwing up bullshyt off his back foot on 3rd/4th downs.His favorite downs to throw the ball deep.Cardinal fans normally get upset.3rd & 4, he's flinging it deep.4th & 5, fukk a 6 yd out for the 1st, he'd rather try for the 50 yard hailmary.His miracle was answered today, but it's totally fool's gold.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
The main thing about or issues is that it goes deeper than talent, imo.

1.- ST did get that TD but even with that one they still allowed a big kick return that also ended up with Moody's injury, plus that Guerrendo return in the end was so fukking stupid.

2.- Defense is pathetic. Their only saving grace is turnovers because anything else is soft, missed tackles, no pressure, barely any sacks, gets pushed around when it matters, etc.

3.- Offense is the only thing worth a damn we have but without CMC, Kyle has not found a way to scheme easy TDs like he used to and Mason is horrible inside the 10 yard line when our OL always gets pushed back and basically forces the RB to will his way to a score.

We do need to change but I have no clue how to fix the macro problems we have on ST and Defense. I have a hard time seeing us not fighting for the 6th or 7th seed unless Brock gets injured, but doing anything in January IF we get to there doesn't seem very likely unless we find ways to fix these bigger issues, which I'm not sure it's possible :patrice:
Yeah, good post. We really have no business being back in the SB after going on such deep runs to at least the NFCCG the past 4/5 years. It's just very hard to maintain that level of excellence in the NFL. We're due for a regression year, especially without our the OPOY and Dre Greenlaw. It is what it is.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, good post. We really have no business being back in the SB after going on such deep runs to at least the NFCCG the past 4/5 years. It's just very hard to maintain that level of excellence in the NFL. We're due for a regression year, especially without our the OPOY and Dre Greenlaw. It is what it is.
There's a reason SB losers never make it back the following season except historical exceptions. It's also why I decided not to get so invested this season either as I kinda figured we were due a down year. Last SB hurt so damn much I couldn't bring myself to believe blindly.

But hey, the 2021 run was a complete shocker and for my money, Kyle's best season as our HC. If he can do that kind of turnaround again, he deserves props. I just don't think the problems are as fixable like they were that time, and I don't wanna be living and dying every week, last year was too much for my old ass :heh:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both lines suck, bosa still being over aggressive and getting played

The only positive is that .500 probably wins this Div