DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
it really sucks we had to settle for a FG

now a cards TD and its a game again. plus the extra points arent guaranteed anymore

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Purdy was so good for his first 2 years not turning the ball over or making stupid plays like that

he would throw the ball away or run for a few yards if he was in a jam

this year he has regressed a lot making stupid mistakes. I have PTSD from Garoppolo turning the ball over instead of throwing the ball away and Purdy seems to be heading that way :sadcam: they need to fix this immediately

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Purdy was so good for his first 2 years not turning the ball over or making stupid plays like that

he would throw the ball away or run for a few yards if he was in a jam

this year he has regressed a lot making stupid mistakes. I have PTSD from Garoppolo turning the ball over instead of throwing the ball away and Purdy seems to be heading that way :sadcam: they need to fix this immediately
what :heh:

Brock has always tried to make plays and since he's been playing for us he basically averages 1 throw that's a surefire INT, it's just that a lot of times the defense drops it.

But I'm OK with Brock trying to make shyt happen. Yes, sometimes he goes overboard with it and he has to learn when to not get greedy with it, but he's NOTHING like Jimmy. That fukker throw INTs on the most basic shyt, not trying to force it.