DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What did the eagles do after firing Andy Reid? They won their very first Super Bowl and it is Kyle’s shyt coaching that he gets his first ring, he gets his third again due to Kyle’s shyt coaching. Reid leaned on his best player and did a number of different things to get results. If Kyle’s script fails he does not know how to adapt. He is a one punch boxer, take away that punch and they are done like Kyle.

Wait so Doug Pederson is a better coach than Andy Reid now because they finally won a Super Bowl with a different roster? :russ:

If it was true that Shanny can't play from behind then we would have lost the Lions game....

Also, you're giving Harbaugh passes for the same thing we are seeing now. He lost 3 championship games including a Super Bowl.

The way some of you analyze a coach tells me y'all think George Seifert was a GOAT :dead:

Ring culture is the lowest form of football analysis..

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and while we're here.... the Chargers after 4 games. Rank 28th in yards per game. Rank 26th in point per game.

I’ll always appreciate Harbaugh for resurrecting the Niners and restoring the feeling in the 2010s. But when it comes to HCs, Shanny > Harbs

I understand why the anti-Kyle brehs criticize him for over-investing in WRs and not enough in the OL. But I remember a time when Harbaugh over-invested in OL and not enough in WRs. That’s how you end up with guys like Kyle Williams and Brett Swain being active in the playoffs :heh:

Also, Harbaugh never even had a top 10 scoring offense in the league while Shanny’s had top 3 scoring offenses in two separate years with two separate QBs. Say what you will about him, but it’s a fact that the Shanahan offense is head and shoulders above the Harbaugh offense :manny: