DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The narrative has forever been that Brock has a weak arm or at the very least that it is an issue in his game. But now we somehow are arguing about something we all actually agree on (that he has fine arm strength and that it's not an issue) :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Going back to Mahomes though..

Last year there was a static on him saying like 80-90% of all his passes where 10 yards or less.

But he was praised for that.

Not even getting on Purdy, when Alex Smith was doing that, he was criticized as dinking and dunking…. But I digress :russ:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going back to Mahomes though..

Last year there was a static on him saying like 80-90% of all his passes where 10 yards or less.

But he was praised for that.

Not even getting on Purdy, when Alex Smith was doing that, he was criticized as dinking and dunking…. But I digress :russ:

bruh, stop.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Before last season we were the most injured team over a 5 year stretch... law of averages would say we were due another healthy year even though I didn't expect it
The 2022 season was healthy as well though. The big injuries were all on QBs and it largely turn out for the better as it meant Brock took over...though of course it also meant the NFCCG being over before it even started :francis:. But that final stretch and playoff run we basically had all our playmakers as healthy as possible.

Two consecutive deep playoff runs with that kind of health is almost impossible in today's NFL. Asking for a third one is asking for a miracle.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
bruh, stop.

Stop what? :dahell:

You still ain’t tell me what I did wrong with the previous post?:mjtf:

Man fukk this being serious & real for a moment.:snoop:

I’m just gonna go back to the fukkery and these jokes cuz this gatekeeping or subjugation getting out of control :mjlol:

Niner Gang Shuffle

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just want to ask, what’s the minimum distance need to be thrown to be considered having a strong arm or to classify a pass as a bomb?

35+ Yards?
40+ Yards?
45+ Yards?
50+ Yards?
I like to evaluate arm strength on how much zip is on the ball, you know like Marino

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I like to evaluate arm strength on how much zip is on the ball, you know like Marino

Gotcha…. I think that makes since for “us spectators” if we are there live everyday and can see it in person….

But watching on video? Not sure we can accurately judge