DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
'think of the one-two punch when McCafferey comes back'

Kyle don't know no combinations :stopitslime: it's gon be the same CMC jab the whole game, and that backhand cross only getting thrown when the fight is already lost

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Patriots OL is 10x worse than our own so I ain't gonna put much thought about today's game in terms of defense. If Fred's injury isn't a real concern then this was a successful evening :ehh:

Next two games are huge though. Can't drop more in division games and we gonna start seeing if Sorensen is worth a fukk or not :camby:

Special teams shouldn't even bother anymore. Go for a touchback every time or to the sidelines on punts.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Patriots OL is 10x worse than our own so I ain't gonna put much thought about today's game in terms of defense. If Fred's injury isn't a real concern then this was a successful evening :ehh:

Next two games are huge though. Can't drop more in division games and we gonna start seeing if Sorensen is worth a fukk or not :camby:

Special teams shouldn't even bother anymore. Go for a touchback every time or to the sidelines on punts.
I saw some blitzes and some stunts near the end
OK looking better than just ok is pretty helpful too.

that said... they gotta finish these sacks and not let people scamper out of them. Brisset definitely isn't a Kyler or a Geno with the leg work. They gotta close these out when they get there. just a lot of mental misses in this game that need to get sewn up

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ninergang

Yup!!! We up!

Sidenote the crazy this about the Wrath @BucciMane must face is sad…. Cuz it’s no secret that @BucciMane is/was the homey…

But he been Besmirching the good name of Niner game and now we was forced to cut his head off and hang it at the gates of this thread for all to see.

I need coli to see if we do this to our friends, what will we do to our enemies?

I see all the cats that tagged me last wee quiet right now

I guess message received