DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
we keep letting these shytty ass teams hang around....its not gonna work against good teams

Kyle getting pass happy too...if we kick the FG we up 3 possessions
dont know if id consider 27-10 with like 8 minutes left in the 4th hanging around but I guess weirder shyt has happened before

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
idiotic football there.

it's 4th down.

the interception is WORSE than the incompletion.
it fukks field position for personal statistics.
why the fukk aren't you going for a bat-down instead of a catch in the first place?

:snoop:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
if I hear a word about 'game manager' or 'checkdown artist' about Purdy again from anyone, I think we can pretty much just hit the 'they don't know football' ignore button and move on with our lives.

it's been 2 seasons of him having massive YPT numbers and folk will still argue it ain't him.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
the outcome may be fine but Im worried brehs...our safeties and LBs look like pure ass
Yeah, I don't see how we get better there unless Huffanga has a career year and carries the unit and Fred just goes insane with forced turnovers :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah, I don't see how we get better there unless Huffanga has a career year and carries the unit and Fred just goes insane with forced turnovers :francis:

We get better with the returns of Huff and Dre

I think it’s safe to call it now

@feelosofer

Bring me

Da @BucciMane

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
rotational pass rushing.
More out of the other guys, and scheming pressure through blitzing and stunts.
Renardo gon have to figure it out, somehow, too.

basically the only thing that can shake out for improvement. Defense looking like a liability. Team needs to start jumping out to massive leads so they can make other teams one-dimensional, then you can invest in straight pass-rush and secondary.

as it is, team doesn't get ahead enough, and teams have learned they can run on this team something terrible. shytting tackling discipline and bad football IQ abound