DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I remember them routinely coming up big when it mattered most like late in games :manny:

Bend but don’t break, and enough to win. This defense isn’t even that
@yseJ I don't argue the defense under Wilks was/looked better than whatever the hell Sorensen has put out there the last two weeks (that's pretty evident). I argue that reminiscing about Wilks ain't the answer either.

Last edited:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
@yseJ I don't argue the defense under Wilks was/looked better than whatever the hell Sorensen has put out there the last two weeks. I argue that reminiscing about Wilks ain't the answer either.
at least Wilks got the DBs to play last year :manny:

I think we agree we need a creative coordinator when the talent just isnt as dominant as we are used to :manny: we cant just sit back and watch the D get diced

I know some think the defense will be fine once Greenlaw is back but I feel ts pure copium

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I know some think the defense will be fine once Greenlaw is back but I feel ts pure copium
Yeah, by the time Greenlaw can return we'd be either out of playoff contention or scrapping by trying to hold up hope for a WC spot. And it's not like you can plug Dre out there and expect him to produce at the highest level coming off an Achilles injury.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
How did we get here brehs? :snoop:
We just gotta hope and pray we get enough breaks to get a WC spot and then see if we have a 2021 playoff run in us :manny:

Superbowl losers almost never make it back the following year for a reason. shyt like this tends to happen and this is a crew that's coming off 3 very long and frustrating seasons, makes sense shyt hit the fan eventually. We'll see if Kyle can come up with something, it's still early as fukk and it does look like 9 wins will be enough for a postseason spot :yeshrug:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Yeah, by the time Greenlaw can return we'd be either out of playoff contention or scrapping by trying to hold up hope for a WC spot. And it's not like you can plug Dre out there and expect him to produce at the highest level coming off an Achilles injury.
for all we know he might be like Bowman post Achilles....and it really feels like the whole D is worse...whole secondary is worse besides maybe Lenoir. Dline is worse pass rush wise, especially with Hargrave out. No depth for rotation.

I thought C Ward would be a shutdown corner like last year but either his injury was bad or hes off

another thing I hate is that we keep targeting these awesome man press corners in drafts/FA and then play zone like 70% of the time :beli: shyt doesnt make sense