DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Trent def is that kind of dude but I think 49ers will pony up what he wants, they waiting on Aiyuk shyt to get resolved first to manipulate cap space

at least thats what Im telling myself :mjcry:

Honestly there's not much to figure out, they got plenty of space, extending Aiyuk creates more space this year that they can carry over to next year and if they structure Brock's contract, he won't have a significant impact for about 2 years. What they need to do is prepare for 2 years from now. By then a lot of these bloated contracts should be either re-done or completely off the books. Trent doesn't have long left, we already know either Deebo or Aiyuk won't be here in 2 years so I don't know what their doing.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
the other possibility I keep telling myself with Trent is the roster cutdown. Because hes on the did not report/reserve he doesnt count against the 53 man roster so they can sneak another roster spot onto the active roster during the initial cutdowns

please tell me this is the plan :mjcry: Trent was like I dont want to do training camp and I want a new contract, lets sign it after the cutdowns and in turn theres an extra roster spot for everyone to start with so you can put guys on IR etc

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
the other possibility I keep telling myself with Trent is the roster cutdown. Because hes on the did not report/reserve he doesnt count against the 53 man roster so they can sneak another roster spot onto the active roster during the initial cutdowns

please tell me this is the plan :mjcry: Trent was like I dont want to do training camp and I want a new contract, lets sign it after the cutdowns and in turn theres an extra roster spot for everyone to start with so you can put guys on IR etc

One would hope that's the case but these holdouts have bit the team in the ass every time. Every player that held out had a down year the following season, training camp seems like a waste but it is definitely important getting into game shape and learning different nuances that may be added.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:skip: they let Lamb sign a ridiculous ass contract once again allowing the price to go up by dragging their feet. They damn near let the price for Aiyuk increase by over 10-15 million dollars overall by fukkin around. Trent probably lookin at those restructures he did and said pay me, he forfeited a lot to help the cap and they in turn look out for Kittle and CMC. I bet if we got him some help on the line he'd have taken less but we obviously can't protect Brock without him.

shyt not just Brock…. That running game too. Cuz Trent be having some CRIPPLING blocks that open up them Holes for CMC and Deebo.

That right there concerns me slightly more than Brock since people keep harping on us use the strength of our run game to succeed

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Welp we had like 6 more cuts so we’ll see

Honestly, your legacy on the line.

The Campaign still going on for Control of the Red House and being President between you and @King Kreole

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
shyt not just Brock…. That running game too. Cuz Trent be having some CRIPPLING blocks that open up them Holes for CMC and Deebo.

That right there concerns me slightly more than Brock since people keep harping on us use the strength of our run game to succeed

I'm sure Kyle wants the shyt done. He probably has no say in that area. It's that fukk boy Prawg

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is how cats act after you win a chip, not when you keep losing. Get your ass on the field.