Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
EpRXC5.jpg
EpRy3Q.jpg
news8.jpg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What a stupid fukking article. They're quoting a few tweets and they all have little engagement. This is a bullshyt attempt to make something seem larger than it is as far as the "blackface" stuff is concerned.

The only thing that's getting some attention - IN HONG KONG - is his support of the CCP and their human rights violations.

We, a group of people from Hong Kong, are writing to express our concern about your decision to invite an actor who supports the Chinese Communist Party's violation of human rights, Donnie Yen, as a presenter for the Oscars. As a globally recognized film award, the Oscars should represent respect for human rights and moral values, rather than support for actions that violate them.

Donnie Yen is a supporter of the Chinese Communist regime and has made several remarks in support of the Chinese government's policies, including supporting the implementation of the National Security Law in Hong Kong and accusing Hong Kong protesters of being rioters. These remarks not only violate the spirit of freedom of speech but also deny the rights of the people of Hong Kong to fight for their freedom and democracy.

We strongly condemn this decision, which not only shows contempt for the people of Hong Kong but also provokes the global public.

Apparently these pics were brought up before. Dude can't even do something so simple without these weirdos getting sand in their vagina.
You're a white dude. Shut the fukk up. People like you always got some shyt to say whenever people express their disapproval over something like this.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What a stupid fukking article. They're quoting a few tweets and they all have little engagement. This is a bullshyt attempt to make something seem larger than it is as far as the "blackface" stuff is concerned.

The only thing that's getting some attention - IN HONG KONG - is his support of the CCP and their human rights violations.

You're a white dude. Shut the fukk up. People like you always got some shyt to say whenever people express their disapproval over something like this.

And you’re a fake ass e-militant fukkboy who wastes his time online trying to “expose” others. You don’t know shyt, bytch. I don’t even know why you’re acting like a hoe when I didn’t even comment on the pictures in the OP. I ain’t even a white cac like the evil mu fukkas you have a hard on for. Weirdo. :hhh: