Donkey Kong country 2>>>>Every Mario and Sonic game in the Snes/Genesis era

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
...This shyt aint debatable brehs. I realized that when it comes to overall legendary status among games, nikkas tend to always put Mario vs Sonic...but if you ask me, the Donkey Kong series EASILY gave both of em a run for its money. nikkas always talk about how good the music in Sonic is...but lets be real. The music for DK2 shyts all over the sonic series. Dont believe me? Check these out...

:lawd:

I'll even say that DK2 has the best soundtrack in video game history, and I really believe that shyt. And then theres the gameplay...c'mon. Sonic aint seeing the DK series in any way, shape, or form. Mario is a close contender, but the series comes up short. The boss battles in DK>>>the boss battles in the mario 3 and super mario world

:salute: to the legendary DK series, especially DK2.

Last edited by a moderator:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Pretty much but the difficulty severely ramped up towards the end of that game and DKC 3 was for experts, but yea, all 3 games are classics.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
One of the best trilogies of all time. That mine cart madness track is flames...one of you guys should sample that.
:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town

th_tumblr_lgxm1fxKsD1qafrh6.gif

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DKC2 music is so fukking amazing. :wow:

I can't call it much better than the Sonic music tho, too much nostalgia and fanboyism on my part (especially w/ Sonic CD). Sonic and DKC2 are like 1A and 1B

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Sorry to break it to you breh, Donkey Kong is great and all, but Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars is the best game from that era and to be real with you it is the BEST mario game ever created, period. :win:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
the music in Chrono Trigger>>>>>anything but dk2 soundtrack was bananas :scheme:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsj5xjoLXtE"]#15 - Corridors of Time (Zeal Theme) - Chrono Trigger - YouTube[/ame]

Monk

Rookie
Daps
donkey kong is classic but soundtrack wise megaman >> any og game from that era