Donald Trump says he would offer Elon Musk a cabinet position if he's elected, Elon says he's ready to serve

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

Former President Donald Trump wants billionaire Elon Musk to serve on his administration if he wins in November.

"He's a very smart guy. I certainly would, if he would do it, I certainly would. He's a brilliant guy," Trump said when asked if he would offer Musk a cabinet or advisory position, Reuters reported on Monday.

Musk did not respond directly to Trump's remarks, though he did post an AI-generated photo of himself speaking at a rostrum labelled "D.O.G.E. Department of Government Efficiency" on X on Monday.

"I am willing to serve," Musk captioned his post.

:scust::scust::scust:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
A white supremacist cabal. Now just add Dr. Evil to make the cypher complete.
But but Kamala was talking about eating greens. That’s not her culture!
full

We need to sit this one out, family :troll:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
One racist helping another racist, elon musk is an anti black racist bigot who has allowed twitter to turn into 4klan and st0rmfr0nt where you can openly and boldly call black people slurs and insults without fear of reprisal. black folks should not buy his teslas and products, the man is evil

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Makes sense. Trump treats cabinet positions like cookout invites.
Guess it depends what it is but I'm sure there will be huge conflict of interests since Elon is racist, owns an automaker, and owns a rocket company

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
It's a huge conflict of interests....... for both of them, but ethics hold even less value than they want you to believe they do